HERZOG Automations are setting standards in QC-laboratories of the extractive industry worldwide. All large manufacturers of the metal, cement, mining and recycling sector are using HERZOG for an easy and reliable quality control of their products.
Our automation expertise and process know-how are the bases for an optimal configuration, quick start-up and smooth long-term operation of our systems. HERZOG is your ideal partner in every stage of your project- including engineering, installation, validation and maintenance.
1. Engineering Phase
As early as in the budget and engineering phase HERZOG is providing support in assessment, concept development and detailed design of your project.
2. Automation Competence
HERZOG has decade-long expertise in the area of automation technology and takes care for smooth operation of all procedures. Therefore, you can completely focus on optimization of your core processes.
3. Automation control
Our software solutions are specially developed for the requirements of automation and quality control. They are providing both full system control and maximum flexibility in designing your processes.
HERZOG is providing expert service on site, fast response time, and reliable supply of spares and consumables. They are the basis for the long-lasting productive operation of your automation system.
- Improved reproducibility: HERZOG automation increases reproducibility and therefore leads to higher precision in sample analysis.
- Performance and availability: HERZOG automations are ready for operation 365/24/7 with significantly reduced personnel expenses.
- High-Speed: HERZOG automations are well-known for high speed sample preparation. Every single machine is designed for this purpose and defines standards in its segment.
- Integration and flexibility: Every external device can easily be integrated in automation due to the intelligent HERZOG software concept.
- Up-Scaling: The modular system design allows easy extension of each automation in order to respond to higher sample throughput.
- Service: Mechanical and software products are built for high maintainability. HERZOG service contracts guarantee a long life cycle and are therefore the perfect addition to your automation.
- Software: The HERZOG software solution controls the sample preparation and allows ingestion, processing and presentation of all the analysis results and KPIs without any data loss and cumbersome gathering of files.
- Return of Investment: Improving sample throughput, system availability and sample preparation quality results in a fast return of investment.