This grinding mill is suitable for the pulverisation of mineral samples like rocks, soil,ore, concentrates and others.
Optimal for larger sample amounts
The sample material, up to 5 kg, is loaded by manual or by external handling devices into a sample transport bucket and placed onto a start position in front of the machine.
The automatic sequence starts by selecting an operation program :
- Monitoring the sample mass by an integrated balance,
- lifting and discharging the sample into the grinding vessel,
- pulverizing of the load with a programmable grinding time,
- discharging the pulverized material back into the transport bucket with a programmable
- discharge time and re- weighing the material,
- transfer of the sample bucket to the start position for further handling.
The grinding system is automatically cleaned by compressed air after each grinding cycle. An external dust extraction device is required to remove waste material and dust.
The machine is totally enclosed, sound insulated and requires a minimum of operator time and maintenance.
Safety switches automatically deactivate the machine in case of malfunctions during operation.
The machine consists of:
- welded sectional steel frame
- noise insulated shell
- removable swing aggregate
- Siemens PLC
- operator panel
- integrated electric swith cabinet.