The HERZOG pulverizing mill HSM offers the full benefits of program-controlled sample preparation for x-ray fluorescence analysis.
- Pulverizing with the HERZOG HSM significantly increases reproducibility and accuracy of sample preparation.
- The HSM is fully encapsulated, insulated against noise, and has safety cutouts for operator protection. Dust and noise burden are reduced, and safety enhanced.
- The HSM is a high-quality, precision engineering product with compact dimensions. It is ideally suited for laboratory requirements.
Short grinding times – long life span
The HERZOG HSM vibration disk mill is suitable for pulverizing of minerals, slags, ferro-alloys and other basic material. The high-speed of the drive motor enables the grinding of even hard materials with short process times. Due to the robust design with twin eccentric disk bearings the HSM mill achieves a long service life with a minimum of maintenance.
The pulverizing parameters of the Herzog HSM mill are controlled by a PLC program. This allows an easy operation of the machine and complete flexibility in selection of processing parameters. A wide variety of different sizes and materials can be selected for the grinding vessels – according to the requirements of the customer. Optimal sample preparation of powder material.
- Pneumatic clamping device (HSM 100 P, HSM 250 P)
- Grinding vessel chromium steel (10, 50, 100, 250 ccm), tungsten carbide (10, 50, 100, 250 ccm), colmonoy (100, 250 ccm), agate (100 ccm)
- Continuously variable rotation speed (750 – 1,500 rpm)