Universal laboratory sending and receiving station for metal samples, granular material, powder samples and other sample materials
Sending and receiving of various sample materials
The fully automatic HR-L laboratory dispatch and receiving station is designed for the receiving and dispatch of pneumatic tube capsules in the laboratory.
The capsules can be used to transport a wide range of materials: hot or cold metal samples, granular materials, powder samples and other sample materials.
Up to eight incoming pneumatic tube lines can be integrated into the fully automatic HR-L laboratory dispatch and receiving station, depending upon the specification.
Fully automatic sample handling
When a pneumatic tube capsule is received by the fully automatic HR-L laboratory dispatch and receiving station, the capsule is opened, emptied, cleaned, closed again, and returned to the dispatching station by an integrated handling system.
The integrated handling system has the following functions:
- Transport of the incoming pneumatic tube capsule to the capsule opener, which opens the capsule; emptying of the capsule
- Transport of the empty pneumatic tube capsule to the cleaning station (necessary only in the case of powder samples) and cleaning of the capsule
- Dispatch of the pneumatic tube capsule to the dispatching station
The fully automatic HR-L laboratory station comprises the following components:
- Dispatch and receiving stations
- Integral handling system
- Capsule opener for opening and closing of pneumatic tube capsules
- Electrical control cabinet
- Pneumatic control cabinet
- Operator display
- Discharge and proportioning system, magazine for reset samples, manual insertion point, etc., depending upon the specification of the laboratory station
The following models are available:
- HR-L1 for reception from one incoming pneumatic tube line
- HR-L2 for reception from two incoming pneumatic tube lines
- HR-L3 for reception from three incoming pneumatic tube lines
- HR-L4 for reception from four incoming pneumatic tube lines
- HR-L5 for reception from five incoming pneumatic tube lines
- HR-L6 for reception from six incoming pneumatic tube lines
- HR-L7 for reception from seven incoming pneumatic tube lines
- HR-L8 for reception from eight incoming pneumatic tube lines
The HR-L fully automatic laboratory station is fitted with a programmable logic controller in order to enable it to meet in full the requirements of an automated laboratory. The fully automatic HR-L laboratory station is fully enclosed, sound-insulated, and is equipped with safety cut-outs for protection of the operating personnel. The station presents a low dust and noise impact upon the workplace, and a high level of safety. All system modules are integrated into the machine column and can be accessed easily through doors in the housing.