Fully automatic sending and receiving station for the receiving of granulate and powder samples in the laboratory and return of the emptied capsules to the plant
The fully automatic HR-LA laboratory station is designed for the automatic receiving and opening of pneumatic dispatch capsules and discharge of the sample material contained in them into a hose proportioning facility. The capsule is then closed again and returned to the dispatch station in the plant.
Handling of granular and powder material
The station can handle granular and powder material. During emptying of the capsule, the discharge funnel is sealed in order to prevent the egress of dust. The funnel and the discharge hose facility are then cleaned automatically by blasting jets in order to prevent subsequent samples from being contaminated.
The HR-LA can be integrated into the modular system of HP-C (automatic jaw-breaker), HP-M (automatic vibration grinding mill) and HP-P (automatic tablet press).
The sample material proportioned into a sample cup is transported by the integral conveyor belt to the downstream modules, e.g. HP-M, HP-P, HP-C.
The HR-LA dispatch and receiving station is fitted with a door on the left-hand side. The door is equipped with a safety interlock and enables capsules to be removed and inserted into the system manually.
Automatic control, minimal maintenance
The automatic process is controlled by a programmable logic controller. An operator panel permits manual operation and specification of station parameters.
The HR-LA laboratory station is designed for industrial use and requires a minimum of servicing. It is accessible through side doors for internal maintenance and repair work.
The HR-LA dispatch and receiving station comprises the following main components:
- Welded steel housing with panelling
- Neck for connection of pneumatic conveyor tube
- Neck for connection of external dust exhaust
- Access door with safety interlock, for manual operation
- Dispatch/reception slide tube
- Automatic capsule opener
- Capsule manipulator
- Facility for discharging samples into a discharge funnel
- Hose proportioning facility
- Integral conveyor belt
- Siemens S7 or Allen Bradley controller
- Operator terminal
- Integrated electrical switchgear cabinet
- Pneumatic system with air filter, water filter, pressure governor and control valves.