PM Analytics P processes lab machines & sensor related data from PM Core and other machines directly. PM Analytics P monitors sample movements, processing times, operation and error status as well as key performance indicators from the machines. Trend lines and alerts allow you to quickly get an overview of the system performance.
Information Management for process data from your system
• Interfaces with PM Core to get detailed sample processing related process data
• Overlay PM Analytics P with PM Analytics S for a holistic view of your QC operations.
• Interface with Plant L2 Systems, Machines & Sensors for additional process data
• Built on next generation Big Data architecture that will grow with your needs
• Real-time monitoring of equipment Key Performance Indicators like usage, uptime, energy consumption, temperature, vibration etc.
• Compare values to historical trends and filter data by many criteria and drill down into individual samples
• Access details of sample movement through the laboratory
• Compare processing time between locations historically to locate delays
Analytics Dashboard with Statistical Analysis & Graphs
• Statistics & Graphical interface with access to real-time and historical data
• Instantaneous dashboard updates for presentation of process analysis data with statistical functions and client-specific custom analytics
• Correlation of events/usage to failures, root cause analysis & driver identification, failure prediction &recommendation, explore failure anomalies
Data Export & Report Generation
• Supports convenient export of raw data to Excel, CSV and saving of monitoring dashboard with graphs to PDF
• Process & Machine Level compliance and traceability: Using PM Analytics P you can measure at process & machine level performance.• Greater Visibility: Combining process metrics with analysis metrics provides a lucid picture of plant/laboratory efficiency, maintenance & costs.• Reduce Costs & Improve your bottom line: Increases equipment lifespan by efficiently scheduling maintenance based on usage and predictive indicators.• Maximize Uptime: Through continuous monitoring of all process steps, predict machine downtimes & efficiently schedule maintenance to ensure maximum uptime.• Operational Safety: Safety for personnel and equipment through monitoring & alerts for preventive maintenance