PM Analytics S will process LIMS related analysis results from XRF, OES, combustion analyzers and other types of machines. Data will be processed, stored and reported. It also provides basic statistics and outlier detection as well as alerting based on client supplied tolerance bands.
Information Management for analytical data
• Support processing of historical, batched and streaming data sources
• Support multiple user profiles to have different level of access control on this system
• Support interfaces to most common analyzer OEM’s
• Built on next generation Big Data architecture that will grow with your needs
• Visualize live sample analysis and historical data to get insights into your QC• Compare values to historical trends and filter data by many criteria and drill down into individual samples
Real Time Anomaly Detection
• Data is processed in real-time against user defined limits to instantly identify and alert on outliers
Analytics Dashboard with Statistical Analysis & Graphs
• Statistics & Graphical interface with access to real-time and historical data
• Instantaneous dashboard updates for presentation of sample analysis data with basic statistical functions and client-specific custom analytics
Alerts & Communication
• Integrated alerts on email / mobile
• Alerts to process users and seamless communication with legacy machines
Data Export & Report Generation
• Supports convenient export of raw data to Excel
• CSV and saving of Monitoring Dashboard with graphs to PDF
• 100% Automated & Trustworthy Telemetry Data: No manual intervention for data input. 100% Automated ingestion of telemetry data in real-time to ensure authentic statistics.
• Better Quality Assurance: High speed, real-time, early-warning analytics that correlate real-time measurements with other disparate data.
• Ensures early detection and appropriate precautions needed for achieving quality requirements.
• Improve Quality & Lower Production Costs: Decrease production costs and minimize waste by receiving instant alerts about potential issues that threaten product quality.
• Compact system with focus on analytical data: The system covers what is required for your quality management, at a very cost-efficient price, without unnecessary content overload.